Fall Contests Redux (Prose Edition)
In case any of our readers of the prose-y persuasion were feeling left out by last week’s post on fall poetry contest deadlines, never fear. We’ve got you covered, too.
A sampling of upcoming contests:
- Deadline October 1, 2012: Missouri Review: Jeffrey E. Smith Editors’ Prize in Fiction
- Deadline October 1, 2012: Missouri Review: Jeffrey E. Smith Editors’ Prize in Nonfiction
- Deadline October 1, 2012: Zoetrope: All-Story Short Fiction Contest
- Deadline October 1, 2012: Sycamore Review: Wabash Prize for Nonfiction
- Deadline October 15, 2012: University of Louisville Calvino Prize
- Deadline October 31, 2012: Glimmer Train’s Family Matters Contest
- Deadline October 31, 2012: Indiana Review Fiction Prize
- Deadline October 31, 2012: DIAGRAM Essay Contest
- Deadline November 1, 2012: Mid-American Review: The Sherwood Anderson Fiction Award
- Deadline November 15, 2012: Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival
Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there! Many of these fees also include 1-year subscriptions to brilliant publications. And for fee-free options, have a look at Duotrope.
Reblogged this on 20 Lines or Less and commented:
Prose Contests & Deadlines
Thanks for reblogging!